° 30 graham crackers
° 5 teaspoons of melted butter
° 2 teaspoons of sugar
the middle :
° 2 cups (500 ml) cream cheese (Philadelphia style)
° 2 tablespoons of sugar
° 1 pound strawberries 2 cups (500 ml) whipped cream
° 1 gelatin sachet in 1/4 cup boiling water
° 5 pieces strawberry whipped cream
- Crush the graham crackers well with a food processor. Add the melted butter and sugar and mix well.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a springform bowl. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Whip the whipped cream until peaks form. If you have already purchased it, skip this step.
- Combine the cheese mixture, gelatin, and whipped cream. Mash the strawberries and pour them into the cheese mixture. Spread the mixture evenly over the graham cracker crust. Freeze for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Garnish with chopped strawberries and a little whipped cream to get the look!