- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2 angel food cakes, sliced in half horizontally
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen sliced strawberries (such as Dole®), thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), thawed
Prep15 mReady In2 h 20 m
- Whisk milk and pudding mix together in a bowl until pudding mix is dissolved, about 2 minutes. Refrigerate until pudding is set, at least 5 minutes.
- Place 1 of the angel food cake slices in the bottom of a punch bowl. Spread pudding over cake and top with another cake slice. Spread strawberries over cake and top with another cake slice. Spread whipped topping over cake and top with final slice of cake. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours.