strawberry tres leches
I made strawberry tres leches!!
– 1 box of strawberry cake mix
– fresh cut strawberries
Tres leches liquid:
– 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
– 1 can of evaporated milk
– 1 cup of whole milk
• stir until well blended
– 1 block of cream cheese
– 1 1/2cups powdered sugar
– 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
– 1 tablespoon vanilla
• The cream cheese will blend better if you microwave it first, it softens it up and prevents chunkiness!!
• Beat with a hand mixer until well blended, if you feel that it needs to be sweeter add more powdered sugar!
After you make your cake mix, cook for about 30 minutes. Let cool, and then poke holes with a small straw or a skewer, then proceed to pour your tres leches liquid evenly on the cake. Refrigerate for 1 hour and then spread the frosting and your fresh cut strawberries!!
It’s delicious 😋🍓
I added pink sprinkles for looks, totally optional, enjoy!!