This is a great yummy summer salad and can stay in your fridge up to 2 months
Summer is time to keep the oven off and meals center around a big bowl of fresh salad. These and simply salad recipes are here to inspire you.
We have good leafy summer green salad ideas, mouth-watering pasta salad ideas for summer, an amazing summer grain salad, or vegetables salad idea you can’t miss. They all come with simply dressings and are sure to putting on your family’s face.
Raise your hand if you like summer! Well, we can’t really see your hands, but we know you love them. We do too, that’s why we made this easy potato salad.
- 2 cucumbers (thinly sliced)
- a pinch salt
- 1 red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 cup vinegar (distilled)
- 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp fresh dill (chopped)
- In a large bowl, season the cucumber slices with salt. Let sweat for an hour, then drain the liquid and stir in the red onion.
- In a small saucepan, pour the white vinegar and water over high heat and stir the sugar until it is completely dissolved. Pour the sugar mixture over the cucumbers and stir in the dill. Cover it and put it in the fridge for an hour. His feet are cold.