- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (10-ounce can) Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
How to Make:
Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat. Add ground beef and cook until beef has browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; stir in taco seasoning. Drain excess fat.
Stir in Ro*Tel®, tomato paste, spaghetti and 3 cups water. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 13-16 minutes.
Remove from heat and top with cheeses. Cover until melted, about 2 minutes.
Serve immediately, garnished with tomato and cilantro, if desired.
Nutrition Facts: Servings Per Container 4
Amount Per Serving:
Calories 582.3 | Calories from Fat 235.8 | Total Fat 26.2g | Saturated Fat 11.1g | Trans Fat 0g | Cholesterol 83.2mg | Sodium 1282.2mg | Total Carbohydrate 51.8g | Dietary Fiber 4.5g | Sugars 6.2g | Protein 33.1g