Garlic, Parmesan, mozzarella and provolone on buttered bread is the BEST combination we’ve found for semi-homemade Texas Toast With Cheese.
My family craves this semi-homemade Texas Cheese Toast that is so easy to make and tastes great with pasta meals or a nice piece of meat.
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 6 slices provolone
- 6 slices Texas toast or other thick slice of bread
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley optional garnish