- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts halves
- Vegetable oil
Mix all ingredients except chicken together in a 1-gallon ziplock bag.
Add chicken breasts and massage marinade into meat until evenly coated.
Seal the bag and place in the refrigerator. Let the chicken marinate at least 2 hours.
Preheat grill to high heat.
Lightly dip a wad of paper towels in vegetable oil and, using tongs, carefully rub over grates several times until glossy and coated.
Place chicken breasts on the grill. Grill for about 2-3 minutes per side.