Are you looking for easy crockpot dinner recipes for your family? This simple pot roast is absolutely incredible. Just 4 ingredients: beef roast, ranch seasoning, Italian seasoning & brown gravy mix. I also like to make it with potatoes, carrots and celery but you can add any veggies that you’d prefer.
- 1 3-5lb beef roast (any kind)
- 1.5 cups water
- 1 (1 ounce) packet brown gravy mix
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Italian dressing mix
- vegetables of your choice (I prefer potatoes, carrots and celery)
Place your beef roast into your slow cooker with 1.5 cups of water.
In a small bowl, mix all of the seasoning packets together, and then sprinkle it over your roast.
Cook on low for about 5 hours, and then add your veggies.
Cook for an additional 2-3 hours or until the beef easily pulls apart.
- The size of the seasoning packets don’t have to be exact. Some of them are just over an ounce, and some of them are just under (depending on the brand).
- You can also replace half of the water with red wine if you happen to have a bottle open.
- French onion soup mix is also a popular seasoning for pot roast and can be used in place of the ranch.
- If you’re on a low carb diet, try this roast with mashed cauliflower!