● FOR THE PRALINE CREAM CHEESE FILLING :
● 1 Philadelphia cream cheese.
● 4 cups powdered sugar.
● half cup butter.
● 4 tablespoons chopped pecans.
● 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract.
● FOR PRALINE TOPPING :
● 1 cup and half evaporated milk.
● 2 cups granulated sugar.
● 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
● 1/2 cup softened butter.
● 1 cup and half of pecan pieces.
● STEP I _ Blend cream cheese and butter milk until smooth using an electric hand-mixer.
● STEP-II _ Add vanilla extract and powdered sugar , beat for 4 minutes until well blunded.
● STEP III _ Add pecans , stir and allow to slightly chill before frosting cake.
● STEP IV _ Melt butter, evaporated milk and sugar in a medium saucepan. Stir to thoroughly combine.
● STEP V _ Bring mixture to a slow boil, then reduce heat to medium/low. Let cook for about 15 minutes without stirring.