Ingredients (for 8 servings):
- Chicken fillet — 8 pieces of breast (1.5 kg)
- Cheese hard, you can Altermani 200gr
- Garlic — 4-5 denticles
- Greens — (parsley, dill, coriander) 150gr
- Mayonnaise — 50gr
- Vegetable oil-70gr
- pepper black ground
1. Chicken fillet to beat off on both sides a little salt and pepper.
2. On the edge of the fillet lay out the minced meat (finely chopped greens, finely chopped garlic, add butter, sprinkle a little, grate 100 gr of cheese), mix everything.
3.then the fillet should be wrapped with a roll and fry for a few minutes on sunflower oil from all sides to a ruddy crust, over low heat.
4. After that, cover the fillets with mayonnaise, sprinkle cheese 100gr and put in the oven for 10-15 minutes at a temperature of 120-150 heaps (until cheese is puffed up).
5. A ready-made roll can be served to a table with French fries, mashed potatoes, spaghetti.
6. For beauty, you can add cherry tomatoes or slices of chopped bell pepper flavored with soy sauce …