Preparation time: 50 minutes + cooling
Servings: 12 pcs.
You will need:
- 200 g sugar (100 g of brown, 100 g of normal)
- 165 g of butter at room temperature,
- 4 eggs,
- 260 g flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder,
- 2 tbsp instant coffee good, the cast 4 tablespoons of boiling water,
- 80 g ricotta,
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 500 grams of mascarpone,
- 100 g of cream 33%
- 4 tbsp icing sugar,
- 1 tablespoon coffee liqueur.
- 250 g of sugar,
- 160 ml of water,
- 2 tbsp instant coffee.
How to cook:
1. Heat oven to 180 degrees. Cake pan put cuffs.
Beat sugar and butter until fluffy. Continuing whisking on low speed add the eggs one at a time 2 and then 130 g of flour mixed with baking powder and 2 tablespoons of coffee (pre-filled in 4 tablespoons of boiling water). Whisk and add 2 eggs, then the remaining 130 grams of flour, vanilla and coffee. At the end stir in the ricotta.
2. Place the dough with a spoon for ice cream filling 2/3, on the cuff. Bake for about 45 minutes until tender. Wooden skewer after piercing is to go clean and dry. Cool.
3. Prepare the syrup and cream cakes until cool. Mix sugar with water and coffee, bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
4. The cream: whisk or spatula rub cream with mascarpone and icing, add the liqueur.
5. In the cooled cupcakes cut tops. Both halves impregnate syrup. With a pastry bag to put the cream on the lower first half, then decorate the top. Sprinkle with cocoa.