Thank you for sharing the Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas recipe! It sounds absolutely delicious. Here’s a recap of the instructions for making these enchiladas:
- 10 small soft flour tortillas (or corn tortillas)
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 1/2 cups shredded, cooked chicken (such as roast chicken)
- 3 cups Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 4 oz diced green chiles (medium heat)
- Preheat Oven: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Prepare Chicken Filling:
- Combine the shredded chicken and 1 cup of cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Fill and Roll the Tortillas:
- Fill each tortilla with the chicken and cheese mixture, then roll it up. Place the filled tortillas in a greased 9×13-inch baking dish.