Back to Top
Creamy Salmon and Shrimp Alfredo
- 8 oz fettuccine pasta
- 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 lb salmon fillet, skinless and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Cook the Pasta:
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the fettuccine pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Prepare Seafood:
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp and salmon pieces to the skillet. Cook until the shrimp turn pink and the salmon is cooked through. This should take about 3-4 minutes. Remove seafood from the skillet and set aside.